Are YOU an… Experienced, Self Motivated and a Highly Organized Team Player?
Our busy Service Department is currently accepting applications for a Service Technician (or Qualified 4th Year Apprentice) to join our successful Automotive Service Team at our Burnaby location.
At Carter GM, we firmly believe that our success has been largely attributed to both – our customer’s and that of our staff members. We understand the high caliber our staff is a reflection of our organization, while aware of our customer’s commitment to customer excellence. During the past 54 years – Carter GM has striven to make our customer’s vehicle purchase and maintenance experience a truly positive and easy process!
- Applicants must possess an Inter-Provincial / Red Seal in Automotive Repair or ITA Level 4 in BC
- Must have valid Class 5 driver’s license with clean drivers abstract, must be able to drive manual transmission
- Dealership experience or General Motors training strongly preferred
- Applicants specializing in any of the following: Transmission, Front End and Alignment, Air Conditioning, Hybrid Electrical Systems and Diesel (will be given priority consideration)
- 4th year Apprentices with ITA Level 4 will be considered
- Must have own tools
- Starting wage of $35.00 per hour for licensed technicians (based on experience and training)
- GM Grand Master qualified technicians base wage of $36.00 per hour
- 7.2hr (90%) guarantee (based on punch time)
- Company matched optional Pension Plan
- Production bonus plan
- Medical and dental benefits
Why Carter GM in Burnaby?
- Great Company, great staff, great customers… and Award Winning Products!
- We’re family owned for over 54 years and proudly Canadian
- State of the art Service Facility – 27 Service Bays, 21 GM Canada – Factory Certified Service Technicians and the latest in Automotive Technological Advancements
- Comfortable and professional work environment with a 1950s inspired food restaurant
Qualified candidates are invited to apply in confidence today. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Please email your resume with references and drivers abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Good luck and we thank all those who apply!