Carter GM is currently accepting applications for a Vehicle Lot Attendant to join our SUCCESSFUL TEAM at our Burnaby location. Are you looking to begin your automotive career with a very reputable and team orientated Auto Dealership?
Perhaps you desire a complete career change entirely? GREAT! We want to hear from you!
External Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain customer parking lot – safe, clean and tidy!
- Washing and vacuuming of vehicle inventory
- Transporting vehicles and dealer trades for fuel
- Maintaining clear and safe accessibility at all times within service department laneways
- Aids in the perpetration of new vehicle deliveries
Internal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain – clean and tidy (highly presentable) showroom
- Maintaining showroom vehicles are kept clean
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Valid Class 5 or 7 drivers license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission
- Previous experience as a Lot Attendant is preferred (but not required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with close attention to detail skills
- Self motivated with demonstrated ability to work autonomously (and as part of team dynamic)
Our Company Benefits:
- Great Company. Great staff. Great Customers!
- Award Winning Products
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package (inc. company pension plan)
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement within the company
- Collaborative team atmosphere
- Monday – Friday | 8:00 – 4:30pm
- Up to $14.00 per hour
Qualified candidates are invited to apply in confidence today. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Good luck and we thank all those who apply!
For over 55 years – Carter GM, has firmly believe that our success has been largely attributed to both – our customer’s and that of our staff members. We understand the high caliber our staff is a reflection of our organization, while aware of our customer’s commitment to customer excellence.