Are you seeking ‘the opportunity’ to join an industry which is collectively shaping our futures?
- Is your desire to thrive in a business where your contributions are both – recognized and rewarded?
- The Automotive Industry is transforming, our customers are evolving… technology is the driving force of change!
Dare to be different? Join our ‘award-winning team’ and become part of our difference!
Our busy Service Department is currently accepting applications for a qualified Vehicle Service Technician:
- $79,000 – $130,000 annual compensation
- Starting wage of $38.00 per hour for licensed technicians (based on experience and training)
- GM Grand Master qualified technicians base wage of $39.00 per hour
- Bonus Plan up to $40.50 per hour
- Flat rate pay plan
- 2hr (90%) guarantee (based on punch time)
- Paid vacation
- Employee price discounts
- Extended medical coverage (health, dental and vision, etc)
- Company matched optional pension plan
- Great benefits package, along with an upcoming base wage increase
- Ongoing training opportunities – committed to our people!
- Applicants must possess an Inter-Provincial / Red Seal in Automotive or ITA Level 4 in BC
- Must have valid class 5 driver’s license with clean drivers abstract, must be able to drive manual
- Dealership experience or General Motors training strongly preferred
- Priority consideration: Specializing in Transmission, Front End and Alignment, Air Conditioning, or Hybrid Electrical Systems and Diesel
- 3rd or 4th-year Apprentices with ITA Level 4 will be considered
- Must have own tools
Why Carter GM in Burnaby?
- Great company, valued people, loyal customers… and award-winning products!
- Clean, comfortable, professional and safe working environment
- Family owned for over 55 years and proudly Canadian
- Strong customer base with ties to the local community
- We believe our success has been largely attributed to both – our customer’s and the high caliber of our people!
Qualified candidates are invited to apply in confidence today. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Carter GM Burnaby remains committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer.