Contact us at 604-245-1847
Rear View Camera, OnStar, USB Port, Smart Device Integration, Front Anti-roll Bar, Power Steering, AC, CD-MP3 Decoder, Tracker System, Power Windows, Traction Control, Front Seats Mounted Armrest, Occupant Sensing Airbag, ABS Brakes and AM/FM Radio. Test Drive Today!
- Family owned and proudly Canadian - for over 55 years!
- Winner of the 2018 Consumer Satisfaction Award from Dealer Rater
- Multilingual staff and culturally diverse workforce - with many languages spoken!
- Fast Approvals and 99% Acceptance Rates (no matter your current credit status!)
- Choice and flexibility - our Financing and Lease Programs are designed with our customer's in mind.
- Carter Vehicle Insurance - Our in-house team of insurance professionals provides fast insurance quotes
- Conveniently located in Burnaby (easy road and skytrain access to Vancouver, Tri-Cities, Surrey and beyond).
- State of the art Service Facility - 27 Service Bays, 21 GM Canada - Factory Certified Service Technicians
- Online Vehicle Service Scheduling - electronic service status updates.
- Full vehicle service history with customer access to updates and product recalls.
- Comfortable non-pressured environment with in-store TV, WIFI, restaurant and children's indoor play area!
- We're here to help you drive the vehicle you want, the vehicle you deserve!
|Drivetrain:||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Basic distance: 60,000 km|
|Basic months: 36 months|
|Basic warranty: 36 months/60,000km|
|Corrosion perforation warranty: 60 months/ unlimited distance|
|Drivetrain distance: 100,000 km|
|Drivetrain months: 60 months|
|Powertrain warranty: 60 months/100,000km|
|Roadside assistance coverage: 60 months/100,000km|
|Roadside distance: 100,000 km|
|Roadside months: 60 months|
* Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information listed above. Vehicle pricing, incentives, options (including standard equipment), and technical specifications listed is for the 2019 GMC Savana 3500 Work Van may not match the exact vehicle displayed. Please confirm with a sales representative the accuracy of this information.