For over 20 years, OnStar has offered added peace of mind to Members by providing an Advisor who is available when you need them. OnStar and our vehicle brands are empowering more than 1 million current Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac connected vehicle owners with the helpful resources they need during these trying times.
An OnStar Advisor is always there for you, ready to help
OnStar is a lot more than just having the latest technology in your vehicle. Onstar believes that no matter how far technology progresses, there’s no substitute for a human connection. That’s why when you push your blue OnStar button, you’ll be connected with a real human being who is ready to assist you.
For added peace of mind, we are enabling OnStar Crisis Assist services for all of our connected vehicle owners for a limited time, which includes:
- Access to specially trained OnStar Advisors who are ready to help 24/7 during emergencies and other unexpected situations.
- Special routing assistance, including to hospitals or clinics.
- Connecting to family members, Emergency Medical Dispatch and First Responders.
- To help stay connected, we are offering complimentary 3GB/3 months (whichever comes first) of in-vehicle data for all of our Wi-Fi-equipped vehicle owners.
Technology with a human touch:
- Connect to their work or classroom remotely while within 15 metres of the vehicle.
- Stay connected with family members or others in need while traveling within the vehicle.
- Be assured that our OnStar Advisors are ready to help with the best and latest information, thanks to our partnerships, training and open communications with the Canadian Public Health Services and other public safety professional associations.
Questions about GM’s Onstar Services? Great! Contact us today to learn more at (604) 245-1847